My birthday 2014

Each year I try to do something fun and exciting for my birthday.  It fell perfectly on a Saturday this year!!!  So, I did what any good person would do....not to bother with evenings where more people may be unavailable, but rather...we had brunch!  And, oh my, was it delicious.

And for the finally treat, A-L helped me to feel like I was flying:)



Thanks to all my beautiful friends for sharing in this day with me.  I feel so proud and privledged to have such an ecclectic, fun, and loving groups of peeps that surround me in my life.


Comments

Unknown said…
That sounds like a fun day. The photo is so fun. We have also been making plans for a grand party for our son’s birthday and everyone in our family is so excited for the little one’s first party. We would have quite good number of guests so it is mandatory to book one of the spacious venues in NYC.

Popular Posts