A quote

I heard this at the end of a tv show today.  The bizarre thing is that this quote was at the end of an American show, while I was lying in bed at my Paris hotel a mere block away from La Rochefoucauld.
I think it's an amazing reminder and perhaps spark to be more aware of our actions.
"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld


Edit:  Only had one real day in Paris.  The rest of the time was spent getting there on a bus that took forever due to the massive rain storm and inability for boats to get in and out of the port from England.  Although, I did spend a wonderful time visiting one of my best friends outside of London, and also attending a dance event in Scotland!  Wondering where my adventures will take me next year!!!  I hear Hawaii is nice.

Comments

Popular Posts