Happy 40th Birthday Davester

This year I had the great pleasure of organizing a small, but super-fun birthday party to celebrate Dave's 40th!  What an amazing milestone, and I was so happy that I was able to treat Dave to the awesomeness he so deserved.  I believe events such as these should not go unnoticed and should be celebrated out loud and proud!

We had a great time playing at Clip n' Climb (where I realized I think Dave is really a monkey!), and ended the evening in the party room with funny conversation, cake, pop, treats, and OF COURSE....presents!!!!

Cheers to Dave, sending best wishes on this day of days and the years to come.  I wish you happiness, love, and lots of surprises for this year:)  I am so grateful that we become fast friends, kindred spirits, dance partners, movie buddies, work-out freaks, and all that jazz!



 

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks!

Popular Posts