Happy 145th Anniversary Moscow United Church


Spent church, and sang in the choir with my mom (just like old times), in celebration of the 145th anniversary of the Moscow United Church...my childhood church!

Growing up with the church, I was introduced to the love of singing, I learned that I was one of God's children, I learned about the bible, the stories, the meaning, the interpretations. 
Also, I learned:
The importance of family and friends  (fellowship)
To respect my elders
That singing was a beautiful way to give praise
How to look good getting out of a car wearing heels in mud
The importance of sharing
How to ring a really cool bell
How to walk down a spiral staircase elegantly while wearing the choir gown
How to stand out when put behind taller people in the choir
How to stick up for what I believed in
What foods to aim for and which to avoid during potluck
How to challenge and understanding

And, found out how close we could cut it and how fast Mom could drive to the church and still get there in time




Thanks for the memories Moscow!

Comments

Popular Posts